Vegan Oatmeal Cookies recipe
I am not vegan, but I still use this recipe because the cookies turn out so tasty.
Vegan Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit (175 C).
2) Combine margarine and the sugars and beat until creamy.
3) Add in vanilla, rice milk, and apple sauce and beat some more until it's all distributed evenly.
4) In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until they're all mixed together evenly.
5) Add the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients and mix together until all is well.
6) Add the oats and raisins and mix 'em in.
7) Evenly place roughly spherical balls of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
8) Put in the oven and back for about 8-10 minutes, until they no longer look raw, even in the middles.
9) Remove from cookie sheet soon after removing after the oven -- don't let them cool on the sheet or they'll stick.
10) Repeat steps 7-9 until you're out of cookie dough or you're sick of making cookies.